Mineral Make-up by Youngevity
At Last, Make-Up That’s Great for Your Skin
Mineral Make-Up helps naturally rebuild as it beautifies.
- Healthier because it’s made from 100% pure minerals
- Can be used on all types of skin types and tones
- Hypo-allergenic & fragrance free for your sensitive skin
- Endorsed and promoted by Melinda Silva, MD
- Safe with no chemicals, dyes, irritants or preservatives
Endorsed and Promoted by Melinda Silva, MD Youngevity® Mineral Makeup Youngevity® is commonly known as “The Mineral Company” because natural, plant-derived minerals are the foundation of our superior health and wellness product line.For years our health-conscious customers have been demanding a natural, healthy, mineral based makeup line! In response, we’ve researched and developed the finest makeup you’ll ever use–Youngevity® Mineral Makeup. There are no harsh chemicals, dyes, preservatives, animal testing, irritants, talc or bismuth. It is non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and hypo-allergenic.Youngevity® Mineral Makeup is 100% pure minerals. Wait until you feel the difference! You’ll be amazed at the light, airiness of these minerals and yet, the coverage is wonderful. With Youngevity® Mineral Makeup, the perception of your complexion will be natural perfection! Anti-Aging makeup is forecast to see the biggest growth in the cosmetics and personal care division of retail sales over the next 10 years! (Source: MarketResearch.com)Top Ten Secrets to a Beautiful Face
- Exfoliate! Exfoliate! Exfoliate! Makeup needs a fresh and smooth “canvas” to be applied upon.
- Moisturize! All skin types need moisture to keep the skin looking hydrated, soft, and supple. Makeup goes on better when the skin is properly moisturized.
- ALWAYS match foundation to your jaw line and neck–not your face. Foundation is used to create uniformity or an even transition from the face to other parts of the body (i.e. neck, décolleté)
- Day makeup should be considered a “make down.” Less is more for a daytime look because natural and fluorescent lighting are very unforgiving.
- Go easy on mascara. Too much tends to look clumpy and un-natural. No one wants to have “spider lashes”.
- Use a setting powder after foundation if you have oily skin. It helps keep your makeup from migrating throughout the day.
- For during the day touch-ups, remember to blot the skin -first and then apply more powder as necessary.
- Beauty sleep is essential!
- Curl! Curl! Curl! Curl your lashes! By curling your lashes, it makes the eyes appear more open, less tired looking and gives a more youthful-looking appearance.
- Apply blush softly to the apples of your cheeks to create a beautiful “pop” of color.
Last, but certainly not least…remember to BLEND! BLEND! BLEND!